As a parent of three neuro-diverse children, an academic and a clinician, I know first-hand that effective supports must be customized to reflect the values, needs and lifestyle of each person and their supporters.
All services have been designed to be delivered in-home, or long distance in order to meet your needs in your own home and community. They may be used on their own or with other interventions or therapies. A specific diagnosis is not required.
- • Integrated Listening Systems (iLs) Therapy (Read More)
- • Fast ForWord and Reading Assistant by Scientific Learning (Read More)
- • Dietary Consultation (Read More)
- • Service Coordination and Behaviour Plan Supervision (Alberta, BC and Ontario)
- • Developmental Intervention
- • Selected Formal Clinical Assessment (testing) and Documentation Services
- • Customized Consultation or Integrated programming
- • Special Education and Homeschooling Consultation
- • Intervention Program Planning and Documentation Supports
- • Public Speaking Engagements
I aim to provide services that:
- Recognize the whole person as a socially-interconnected mind, body and spirit with strengths, weaknesses, challenges and victories.
- Recognize that a diagnosis does not determine a person’s value or quality of life.
- Recognize that disabilities vary in severity and are a mismatch between the needs of a specific person and their physical and social environments.
- Recognize and support the diversity of people, cultures, ethnicities, values, lifestyles and family configurations.
- Honour the validity and diversity of knowers, experts and expertise.
- Value self-advocacy, supported advocacy, dignity, inclusion, and social justice.
- Support the specific needs, values and lifestyle of the person and their supporters and/or family.
- Support the achievement of happiness, wellness and quality of life